“Myth is not prehistory; it is timeless reality, which repeats itself in history.”
Ernst Jünger, The Forest Passage (via alteringminds)
“If nature is your teacher, your soul will awaken.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, in Faust. (via ritterlied)
I was tagged by the adorable Katherine from poisoned-calla (:
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write nine new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What is your favourite stone/jewel/crystal ?
Though ruby-red is my favourite colour my favourite stone is lapislazzuli!
2. What is your favourite smell or a perfume scent?
Everything like humid soil, resin and incense. And tea. And ozone.
3. If you could be an actor/actress, what would be your dream role?
Impulsively I’ll always answer Medea.
4. Choose one fictional character (from books, movies, tales, graphic novels, whatever comes to your mind) who you can relate to the most.
Tenar? Slaine? Goldmund? That’s a tough one…
5. What was the last song you listened to?
Totentanz by Gae Bolg.
6. Is there a place on Earth you enjoy coming back to, no matter how many times you’ve been there before?
There are two, the whole Lunigiana and an old park in my home town.
7. If you could be a sound, which you would choose and why?
That’s a tough one, I really don’t know, but generally I’m fond of deep (or bass, I don’t know which is the best term) sounds -and voices- more than anything :)
8. Who is your favourite illustrator/painter?
Another tough one! William Blake, Vermeer and Segantini are among my favourite artists but there are more and I can’t really choose one.
9. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
I wouldn’t. Because I love my name(s) and because I would probably choose something pompous, bombastic, obscure and surely too long. Like Deianira, Chandrakanta, Haurvatat, or Aristogiton. Which is a masculin name, but expresses the concept.
1. What is your favourite book?
2. Do you prefer staying indoor or outdoor mainly?
3. What’s the first thing you notice in people?
4. What is your favourite smell or a perfume scent?
5. There is a place you would really like to travel to, or some kind of “alternative trip” (by bike, walking etc) you would like to take? Why?
6. What kind of music do you enjoy the most?
7. Describe yourself in three words.
8. Tea or coffee?
9. If you could instantly change anything about yourself what would you change?